Ingredients Needed for Avocado Sorbet
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons of agave syrup
4 mint leaves
1 ounce - pecan nut, crushed
How to Cook Avocado Sorbet
- Squeeze the lemon, orange, and lime. Pour the juice into your blender.
- Add the avocado flesh.
- Add water, agave syrup, and mint.
- Blend everything together until you get a smooth paste. Taste and, if you want it sweeter, add some more agave syrup.
- Pour the mixture into a large dish or a storage container.
- Freeze until firm (about 2 hours).
- Garnish the avocado sorbet with crushed pecan nuts before serving.