Ingredients Needed for Avocado Ranch Dip
3.5 ounces of yogurt
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves
2 fresh basil leaves
1 teaspoon fresh coriander, chopped
How to Cook Avocado Ranch Dip
- Slice the avocados into halves and remove their pit.
- Add the yogurt and avocado halves in your blender.
- Add the Dijon mustard, white wine vinegar, garlic, basil, and coriander.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve it as a dip for your favorite dishes