Ingredients Needed for Avocado Lime Cheesecake
1 cup almonds
1 cup pecan nuts
¾ cup coconut oil melted and cooled
¼ cup lime juice
1 tablespoon lime zest
½ cup raw honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to Cook Avocado Lime Cheesecake
- Add the almonds to a bowl and cover them with cool water. Let them soak for 8 hours. Also, add the pecans to another bowl and cover them with cool water. Let them soak for 4 hours.
- Add the soaked almonds and pecans to your food processor. Add the dates, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt. Process until the mix is crumbly and sticks together.
- Add the dough to a 9-inch/22 cm tart pan, and press it to form a crust. Refrigerate the crust for 15 minutes.
- Peel and chop the avocados. Add them to your food processor. Also, add the lime juice, lime zest, the remaining coconut oil, raw honey, vanilla extract, and a pinch of sea salt. Process until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the chilled crust, smooth it evenly, and put it back into the refrigerator for about 60 minutes.
- If you want, decorate with freshly grated lemon zest and some small lemon pieces.