Ingredients Needed for Avocado Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
1 hamburger bun
4 cheddars cheese
1 rocket salad
How to Cook Avocado Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
- Preheat the oven 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Cut the hamburger bun in 2 equal slices.
- Cut the avocado in half and remove his pit. Peel and slice.
- Arrange avocado slices on each hamburger buns. Top with Cheddar cheese, 3-4 slices of tomato, rocket salad and Cheddar cheese again. Season with some pepper.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until Cheddar cheese melts.
- Serve hot!