Ingredients Needed for Avocado and Onion Fried Snack
1 cup diced tomato
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
1 teaspoon parsley
1 red onion
1 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup vegetable oil
How to Make Avocado and Onion Fried Snack
- Cut the avocado into cubes and mash it in a bowl.
- Add the juice from a half of a lime, the diced tomato, the garlic powder, the paprika, the parsley, and salt. Mix everything together.
- Cut the red onion into rings.
- Put some parchment paper on a tray and spread out the onion rings on it.
- Put some avocado paste in each of the onion rings.
- Dip the onion rings in flour, then the eggs and finally the breadcrumbs.
- Fry them in a medium sized pan with vegetable oil for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite hot sauce.