Ingredients Needed for Asparagus and Mozzarella Chicken Breast
5 ounces of chicken breast
2 fresh mozzarella slices
3 asparagus stalks
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
For the paprika-garlic-lemon mix:
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon lemon zest
How to Cook Asparagus and Mozzarella Chicken Breast
- Butterfly the chicken breast, add salt and pepper on it, place the mozzarella slices on one half and the asparagus stalks over them. Fold the other half, sprinkle some salt and set it aside.
- For the paprika-garlic-lemon mix:
Add the salt, pepper, paprika, garlic, and lemon zest in a smaller bowl. Mix them using a teaspoon.
- Use 3 wooden paddle skewers to fasten the chicken breast halves. Then spread the paprika-garlic-lemon mixture all over the chicken breast.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook the stuffed chicken breast on all sides until golden brown.
- Cover the saucepan with aluminum foil and roast for 30 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.