Ingredients Needed for Asparagus and Lime Chicken
8 ounces of chicken breast
1 cup flour
6 ounces of asparagus
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook Asparagus and Lime Chicken
- Coat the chicken with flour.
- Boil some water in a medium size saucepan. Add salt and the asparagus. Boil it until tender, for about 5 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a medium size cast iron skillet. Carefully place the chicken breast in the pan. Cook for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Remove the asparagus from the saucepan and place it in a medium size cast iron skillet. Add salt and pepper. Stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, add the chicken stock, the juice from half of the lime, and the chicken. Use a spoon to drench the chicken with the stock. Keep cooking for 4-5 minutes.
- Serve the chicken and the asparagus together.