Ingredients Needed for Asian-Style Egg Drop Soup With Noodles
10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, diced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
¼ lemon, only pulp
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
6 ounces of rice noodles, cooked
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Asian-Style Egg Drop Soup With Noodles
- Heat a stainless steel skillet on high heat without using any fat.
- Add the chopped cherry tomatoes and stir. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add the yellow bell pepper and the garlic, then mix.
- Pour water (about 34 fluid ounces/1000 ml) over the vegetables, mix, and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Add the lemon pulp. Simmer until the vegetables are soft.
- Whisk the egg and add it to the soup.
- Add the spring onion slices (keep some for garnish).
- Add the cooked rice noodles and soy sauce.
- Mix and simmer for a few more minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with spring onion.