Ingredients Needed for Asian Style Clam Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
0.5 ounce ginger, sliced
1 tablespoon sesame oil
3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
½ red chili
½ green chili
1 pound clams
¼ cup water
1 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce
fresh oregano leaves
How to Cook Asian Style Clam Spaghetti
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add a pinch of salt and 1/2 of the ginger. Add the spaghetti.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain them after they’re ready.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, chilies, and the remaining ginger. Cook for 1-2 minutes to release the flavors.
- Add the clams and season with salt and pepper. Pour the water and soy sauce.
- Cover the clams with a lid and simmer them for 20 minutes.
- Serve the clams with the dried spaghetti. Top them with a touch of oregano leaves.