Ingredients Needed for Asian-Style Chicken and Rice
1 red onion, julienne sliced
1 red bell pepper, slices
2 ounces of green beans
5 ounces of chicken breast, cooked and sliced
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tea spoon starch
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
½ teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon fish sauce
½ teaspoon brown sugar
1 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce
1 spring onion, slices
2.5 ounces of cooked rice
1 teaspoon almond flake
How to Cook Asian-Style Chicken and Rice
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and braise the red onion.
- Add the red bell pepper, green beans, and chicken slices. Cook them together.
- Mix the starch with rice vinegar, sesame oil, fish sauce, and brown sugar in a bowl. Add the soy sauce, stir with a fork, then add this mixture to the skillet.
- When the veggies are soft, add the spring onion, mix, then set aside.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in another skillet and fry the egg. Season it by taste.
- Serve the veggie and chicken mixture with cooked rice and an egg on top.