Ingredients Needed for Asian Style Beef
5 ounces of beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
0.25 summer squash
0.5 orange bell pepper
½ teaspoon cornstarch
How to Cook Asian Style Beef
- Cut the beef tenderloin into strips.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the beef for 2 minutes each side.
- Season it with salt and pepper and add the soy sauce. Remove from the heat.
- Slice the onion. Cut into cubes the summer squash and the orange bell pepper.
- Heat the remaining oil in another skillet.
- Cook the onion, the summer squash, and the orange bell pepper for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of water and simmer.
- Put the cornstarch in a small bowl and mix it with 2-3 tablespoons of water. Pour the liquid cornstarch over the vegetables. Cook until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Add the fried beef and stir.
- You can serve the dish with cooked rice.