Ingredients Needed for Asian-Style Beef With Mushrooms and Veggies
1 pound beef tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 ounces of butter
1 tablespoon brown sugar
6 cauliflower florets
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
½ teaspoon sweet paprika powder
6 baby corns, canned
¼ cup soy sauce
chives, for garnish
How to Make Asian-Style Beef With Mushrooms and Veggies
- Cut the beef tenderloin in very thin slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a wok.
- Add the beef slices and start to cook them, stirring often, for about 4-5 minutes, until well browned.
- Season with pepper and add the butter, then let it melt.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar.
- Add the mushrooms and cauliflower florets, dried oregano and sweet paprika powder. Mix and cook them together.
- Add the dried tomatoes and canned baby corn, then stir and continue to cook everything together.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Slice the leek and add it to the wok.
- Add the fresh coriander leaves.
- Cook until the veggies are soft and the meat is tender.
- Before serving, sprinkle chopped chives on top.
- Serve as it is, or with a rice side!