Ingredients Needed for Asian Pork Breast With Stir-Fried Veggies
½ red bell pepper
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of pork breast
1 teaspoon mixed spices
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 ounces of sweet corn
1 ounce of pine nuts
1 ounce peas
How to Make Asian Pork Breast With Stir-Fried Veggies
- Chop the red bell pepper.
- Thinly shred the carrot and the zucchini.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil and begin frying the pork breast.
- When it turns golden, season it with mixed spice, paprika powder, and garlic powder.
- Let the meat get covered in spices and add about 30 ml of water and soy sauce.
- Cook the pork for about 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Heat a skillet, add the remaining vegetable oil and start cooking the veggies.
- Add the bell pepper, zucchini, and carrot. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet corn and pine nuts. Pour lime juice, top it with parsley, and add the cooked pork.
- Cook it for about 1 more minute.
- Serve it warm!