Calories: 479 kCal / serving
- 29 g
- 33 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Asian Beef With Vermicelli and Mushrooms
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
5 ounces of beef tenderloin, sliced
3 ounces of mushroom, sliced
4 ounces of cooked vermicelli
1 teaspoon turmeric
How to Make Asian Beef With Vermicelli and Mushrooms
- Cook vermicelli noodles according to package instructions.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and add the beef meat. Fry until brown, 3-4 minutes, and season it with salt.
- Separately, start cooking the mushrooms. After 2 minutes, add the cooked beef and stir in the pan.
- Add vermicelli and keep stirring so all the ingredients mix together.
- Season with turmeric and add fresh coriander before turning off the heat.