Calories: 334 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 20 g
- 29 g
Ingredients Needed for Arugula and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
5 ounces of fusilli, whole wheat
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 ounces of goat cheese, crumbled
2 ounces of cherry tomatoes, halved
1 fluid ounce olives, sliced
2 ounces of arugula
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Arugula and Goat Cheese Pasta Salad
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the dried pasta and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Take out the pasta and drain.
- Prepare the salad dressing. Add the olive oil and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add small pinches of salt and pepper. Mix with a teaspoon.
- Add the pasta in a large bowl, along with the goat cheese. Add the cherry tomatoes, olives, and arugula.
- Add the chili flakes, pour the dressing, and give it a good stir.