Calories: 494 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 38 g
- 26 g
Ingredients Needed for Aromatic Chicken Wings in the Oven
8 chicken wings
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
2 tablespoons of red wine
¼ cup orange juice
½ teaspoon ginger powder
¼ cup garlic powder
1 teaspoon honey
How to Make Aromatic Chicken Wings in the Oven
- Put the chicken wings in a large bowl.
- Pour olive oil, soy sauce, red wine, and orange juice over the chicken wings.
- Add ginger powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and honey.
- Mix everything together using your hands.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Put one piece of parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Place the chicken wings on the tray and pour a few drops of marinade on each one.
- Bake for about 40 minutes to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- If you want, serve the baked chicken wings with French fries and ketchup.