Ingredients Needed for Apple, Zucchini, and Walnut Bread
1 large apple, shredded
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil
6 ounces flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 zucchini, shredded
7 ounces walnuts, crushed
1-ounce walnuts, crumbled
How to Cook Apple, Zucchini, and Walnut Bread
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Mix in the shredded apple.
- Add the olive oil and maple syrup. Keep mixing while gradually adding the coconut oil. Set aside.
- Add the flour and baking powder to a bowl. Season with cinnamon, salt, and sugar. Mix shortly.
- Add the egg mixture and mix it in.
- Mix in the zucchini and 5-6 ounces of crushed walnuts.
- Dust a loaf pan with flour and transfer the batter into it.
- Spread the remaining crushed walnuts on top and garnish with the crumbled walnuts.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 325ºF/160ºC.