Calories: 557 kCal / serving
- 35 g
- 21 g
- 60 g
Ingredients Needed for Apple, Veggie and Chicken Breast Puree
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 leek, sliced
7 ounces pumpkin, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 apple, diced
1 sweet potato, diced
6-7 ounces chicken breast, cubed
3-4 cups chicken stock
3 tablespoons parmesan, grated
How to Make Apple, Veggie and Chicken Breast Puree
- Heat the olive oil in a pot over low heat, then add the leek, pumpkin, carrots, apple, and sweet potato
- Cook and stir for 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken breast and keep cooking and stirring until it starts changing color.
- Add the chicken soup, cover with the lid, and cook for 10-12 minutes more, or until reduced.
- Transfer the cooked veggies and meat to a measuring glass.
- Add the parmesan and mash everything.