Ingredients Needed for Apple Puff Pastry Baskets
1 puff pastry sheet
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
How to Cook Apple Puff Pastry Baskets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Take off the core of the apples. Cut round thin slices of apple. Cut in halves the biggest slices.
- Roll off the puff pastry on your workspace.
- Cut 0.8-inch (2 cm) strips of puff pastry.
- Coat every apple slice with brown sugar.
- On one-half of every pastry strip, put 4 or 5 slices of apple. The slices have to be put on the puff pastry that way that half of every apple slice to be outside the pastry.
- Wrap the bottom of the puff pastry over the apple slices.
- Roll the puff pastry until you make a small basket, beginning with the apple part.
- Sprinkle all over some cinnamon.
- Put every basket into the forms of a muffin tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes.