Ingredients Needed for Apple Pastries
2 tablespoons of white sugar
1 puff pastry sheet
2 egg yolks
How to Cook Apple Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Peel the apples and slice them.
- Put the apple slices in a bowl.
- Add the sugar.
- Flour your workplace.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and stretch it on your workplace.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in halves.
- Whisk the egg yolks.
- Spread the yolks on one-half of the puff pastry sheet.
- Put half of the apple slices on it.
- Make the same with the other half of puff pastry sheet.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.
- Cut in slices.
- Serve the apple pastries with honey and cinnamon powder.