Ingredients Needed for Apple Cupcakes
2 tablespoons of cinnamon
½ cup sugar
½ cup raisin
3 tablespoons of crushed walnut
1 puff pastry sheet
How to Cook Apple Cupcakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Peel the apples and shred them. Add the cinnamon, the sugar, the raisins, and the walnuts.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet into 12 squares.
- Grease a muffin pan and put the puff pastry squares into each form.
- Add the apple mixture.
- Bake it for 20 minutes.
- After you bake the apple cupcakes, cut the edges of the puff pastry with scissors.
- If you want, top it with store-bought colored frosting.