Ingredients Needed for Apple Cake
½ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¾ cup flour
½ tablespoon baking powder
¼ cup milk
2 apples, sliced
more brown sugar
How to Cook Apple Cake
- Beat the eggs using the kitchen mixer. Add the brown sugar, lemon zest, and salt.
- Add the flour, baking powder and milk and mix again. Add one sliced apple, too, and mix some more.
- Pour this mix into a cake form. Place the remaining apple slices neatly on top of the mix and sprinkle some brown sugar.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle powdered sugar on top.