Calories: 455 kCal / serving
- 58 g
- 13 g
- 20 g
Ingredients Needed for Apple and Walnut Crepes½ cup flour salt 2 eggs ½ cup milk 1 teaspoon vegetable oil 3 tablespoons of sugar 2 star anise 1 walnut 1 tablespoon dried cranberry 1 teaspoon butter ½ cup orange juice 1 baby spinach
How to Make Apple and Walnut Crepes
- Sift the flour and put it in a small bowl.
- Add a pinch of salt, eggs, and milk.
- Use a vertical mixer or a whisk to blend everything until you make a thin batter.
- Heat a few drops of vegetable oil in a skillet and make 4 crepes. Set them aside.
- When you finish making the crepes, put the sugar in the same skillet, on low heat, and let it melt.
- Add the star anise, apple, walnuts, and dried cranberries. Mix them together.
- Add the butter and mix.
- When the butter has melted, add the orange juice gradually, while stirring, until the sauce reduces by half.
- Set aside the filling, but keep some syrup into the skillet.
- Fill the crepes with the apple, walnut and cranberry mixture.
- Then put each crepe back into the skillet, one by one, to coat it with the syrup.
- Serve warm!