Calories: 65 kCal / serving
- 1 g
- 0 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Apple and Strawberry Roll-Ups
2 apples, peeled and cored
7 ounces of frozen strawberries
How to Make Apple and Strawberry Roll-Ups
- Dice the apples and add them to a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the frozen strawberries, then cook and stir for 20 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked fruits to a measuring glass and puree them using a hand blender.
- Strain the mixture into a bowl.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, then evenly spread the mixture on it in a thin layer.
- Bake for 8 hours at 122⁰F/50⁰C.
- Let it cool and cut into long strips, then roll and bind.