Ingredients Needed for Apple and Cinnamon Puff Pastry
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 puff pastry sheet
1 tablespoon milk
How to Cook Apple and Cinnamon Puff Pastry
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Dice the apple and put it in a skillet, on low heat.
- Combine the brown sugar with the nutmeg and add it in the skillet.
- Add the cinnamon and stir.
- Add about 1/2 cup (125 ml) of water and simmer.
- Roll out the puff pastry and make it thinner with a rolling pin.
- On half of the puff pastry sheet put the cooked apples.
- Make the egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Fold the puff pastry sheet and fix the edges of it.
- Prick the puff pastry with a fork.
- Coat it with egg wash and bake it for 20 minutes.
- If you want, sprinkle the apple pastries with powdered sugar and cinnamon.