Ingredients Needed for Apple and Cinnamon Bread
1 cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup cocoa powder
3 cups of flour
0.5 ounce ginger, small dices
2 apples, diced
How to Cook Apple and Cinnamon Bread
- Add the eggs, salt, and brown sugar in a large bowl.
- Set up your mixer and mix until you obtain a smooth, liquid mixture.
- Keep your mixer running and pour the vegetable oil, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Slowly add the flour with a tablespoon and incorporate it by mixing.
- When the mixture is smooth, add the ginger and apple.
- Line your loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Add the mixture in the loaf tin.
- Slide the tin into the oven for the next hour at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.