Ingredients Needed for Apple and Caramel Cookies
3 ounces of butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
¼ cup apple juice
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups of flour
1 large apple
caramel topping (for serving)
How to Cook Apple and Caramel Cookies
- Add the butter in a large bowl and start mixing it while adding the brown sugar.
- Keep mixing and add the egg, apple juice, and baking powder.
- Slowly add the flour and mix until you obtain a smooth mixture.
- Peel the apple and shred it.
- Mix the apple as well, combining it with the mixture.
- Refrigerate for the next hour.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Grab the mixture with a scoop and lay the scoops into the tray a short distance from one another.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Take the biscuits out of the oven and serve them with some caramel topping on top!