Calories: 702 kCal / serving
- 39 g
- 25 g
- 81 g
Ingredients Needed for Angel Hair Pasta With Seafood and Squash
7 ounces of butternut squash
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon brown sugar
5 ounces of angel hair pasta
1 teaspoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
6 baby octopuses
5 ounces of squid
½ cup white wine
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Angel Hair Pasta With Seafood and Squash
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the roasted squash on the tray and pour a small drizzle of vegetable oil. Add the brown sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Drain the pasta when ready.
- Add the roasted squash in a tall glass container along with a touch of butter, salt, and pepper. Set up your immersion blender and blend until creamy.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the olive oil. Add the onion, garlic, shredded ginger, and cook until translucent.
- Add the shrimp, baby octopi, and squid. Season with salt and pepper and pour the wine.
- Add the squash mash, pour the heavy cream, and add the parsley. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the dried pasta and cook everything for 1-2 more minutes.