Anchovy Sauce Tagliatelle
Italians are famous all over the world for their delicious pasta recipes! So if you want to recreate one of their dishes at home, you should start with this simple one. The recipe below has a delicious anchovy and tomato sauce that enhances the taste of the tagliatelle and will surely satisfy your appetite when hunger strikes!
Ingredients Needed for Anchovy Sauce Tagliatelle
7 ounces of dried tagliatelle
0.5 ounce anchovy
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon roasted pine nut
How to Make Anchovy Sauce Tagliatelle
- Fill up a large saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Add tagliatelle and let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a skillet, add olive oil and the crushed garlic.
- Cook it for about half a minute so that it releases its flavor.
- Take out the garlic and add anchovies and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the pan, let it simmer and add tagliatelle.
- Let them on heat for another minute or so, while stirring in the pan.
- Serve with roasted pine nuts.