Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 76 g
- 15 g
- 13 g
Ingredients Needed for Anchovy Sauce Tagliatelle
7 ounces of dried tagliatelle
0.5 ounce anchovy
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 garlic cloves
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon roasted pine nut
How to Make Anchovy Sauce Tagliatelle
- Fill up a large saucepan with water and bring it to a boil. Add tagliatelle and let them boil for about 7 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a skillet, add olive oil and the crushed garlic.
- Cook it for about half a minute so that it releases its flavor.
- Take out the garlic and add anchovies and tomato sauce.
- Stir in the pan, let it simmer and add tagliatelle.
- Let them on heat for another minute or so, while stirring in the pan.
- Serve with roasted pine nuts.