Ingredients Needed for Anchovies and Olive Skewers
4 ounces of mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 chilis es
12 green olives, pitted
1 ounce anchovy
How to Cook Anchovies and Olive Skewers
- Combine the mayonnaise with parsley and garlic into a smooth sauce.
- Slice 2 of the chilies and chop the other one so you can add it in the mayo.
- Roll the anchovies so you can easily slide them through skewers.
- Use wooden skewers and slide olives, anchovies, and chili slices, in the order that you prefer.
- Serve them with the previously made mayo sauce!