Anchovies and Olive Skewers
Here we have one of the simplest, interesting and surprising snacks you will ever try. All you need is a few anchovies, some olives and chilies. The salty and spicy parts of this recipe go perfectly together, and we even have a wonderful sauce to go with the skewers. It’s a delicious mayo sauce, flavored with parsley and garlic!
Ingredients Needed for Anchovies and Olive Skewers
4 ounces of mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, chopped
3 chilis es
12 green olives, pitted
1 ounce anchovy
How to Make Anchovies and Olive Skewers
- Combine the mayonnaise with parsley and garlic into a smooth sauce.
- Slice 2 of the chilies and chop the other one so you can add it in the mayo.
- Roll the anchovies so you can easily slide them through skewers.
- Use wooden skewers and slide olives, anchovies, and chili slices, in the order that you prefer.
- Serve them with the previously made mayo sauce!