Ingredients Needed for American Sushi
½ cup grated mozzarella
5 quail eggs, boiled
½ cup flour
½ cup egg wash
½ cup breadcrumbs
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make American Sushi
- Spread all bacon slices on a plastic wrap, 7 underneath and the other 5 on top.
- Spread mozzarella all over the bacon surface.
- Add quail eggs on the end you want to begin rolling your sushi and roll it carefully.
- Cover your bacon roll with flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs in that exact order.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry it until it turns golden and crispy.
- Slice it into 5-6 sushi rolls and serve.