Calories: 766 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 46 g
- 76 g
Ingredients Needed for Amaretti and Prune Cheesecake
8 ounces of pitted prunes
10 ounces of amaretti cookies
2 tablespoons of almond flour
3 ounces of melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 ounces of cream cheese
7 ounces of powdered sugar
3 egg yolks
¼ cup espresso
1 cup milk
How to Make Amaretti and Prune Cheesecake
- Add the prunes to a smaller bowl, cover them with rum and let them soak overnight.
- Add the cookies and almond flour to a blender and start mixing. Gradually, add the melted butter, in the process. Mix until even.
- Line an 8 or 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and evenly spread the crushed cookie mixture. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the rum-soaked prunes and the vanilla extract to the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Evenly spread the prune mixture over the crushed cookie base. Refrigerate for 30 more minutes.
- Add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, egg yolks, and espresso to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a spatula and a hand mixer. Set aside.
- Soak 2-3 gelatin sheets for 5-10 minutes in a bowl of cold water. Add the milk to another bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Transfer the gelatin to the milk bowl and mix until dissolved.
- Transfer to the cream cheese mixture bowl. Mix until even.
- Pour into the springform pan and refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve garnished with cocoa powder.