Ingredients Needed for Alphabet Soup
2 onions, minced
2 carrots, diced
1 celery root, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
2 garlic cloves, crushed
2 teaspoons olive oil
How to Cook Alphabet Soup
- Add 8-10 cups of water to a pot and heat it.
- Add the onions, one carrot, the celery root, bell pepper, and crushed garlic. Season with salt and peppercorns, then add the olive oil.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 40 minutes.
- Strain the cooked vegetables and discard them.
- Transfer the soup to another bowl and add the remaining carrot.
- Bring to a boil over low heat and cook for 15 minutes.