Ingredients Needed for Almost Flourless Chocolate Cake
5 ounces of dark chocolate
7 ounces of butter
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons of flour
1 cup heavy whipping cream
How to Cook Almost Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and bring it to a boil over medium heat.
- Place a heatproof bowl on top of it and start melting the dark chocolate.
- Add the butter and slowly mix to incorporate it into the melted chocolate. Add the sugar and incorporate it also.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture in a large bowl. Add the eggs one at a time and mix with a spatula to incorporate them.
- Add the flour and mix it in the melted chocolate.
- Grab a round baking tray, around 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter. Line it with parchment paper and pour the melted chocolate mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- Pour the whipping cream in a large bowl and shred some lemon zest.
- Set up your mixer and mix the whipping cream until it thickens.
- Add the whipped cream in a piping bag and spread it over the cake.