1 teaspoon almond extract
½ teaspoon lemon zest
4 tablespoons of honey
2 cups of heavy whipping cream
- Add the eggs, almond extract, lemon zest, and honey to a bowl. Mix until even using the hand mixer. Set aside.
- Add the whipping cream to a pot over low heat. Stir and heat until the whipping cream reaches 180⁰F/90⁰C.
- Gradually pour the heated whipping cream over the beaten egg mixture. Constantly whisk in the process.
- Transfer the mixture to a pot over low heat. Constantly stir and heat up until creamy.
- Let it cool, then use it to fill or top pastries.