Ingredients Needed for Almond-Crusted Salmon
6 ounces of wild rice
1 tablespoon mustard
1 tablespoon honey
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 ounce almond flake
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 ounces of salmon
How to Make Almond-Crusted Salmon
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Add the rice in boiled water, put a lid on, and let it simmer for 10 minutes.
- Use a small bowl and add the mustard, honey, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Use a fork to mix everything until smooth.
- Spread this sauce over the salmon and top it with the almond flakes.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake it in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Serve the salmon with wild rice!