Ingredients Needed for Almond-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
8 ounces of pork tenderloin
¼ teaspoon paprika powder
½ cup flour
½ cup almond flake
1 tablespoon milk
vegetable oil for frying
How to Cook Almond-Crusted Pork Tenderloin
- Cut the pork tenderloin into 4 pieces.
- Put the pork pieces on a plastic wrap.
- Sprinkle some paprika powder, salt, and pepper on the pork meat pieces.
- Pound the meat using a meat mallet, until it becomes thin enough.
- Make an egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk.
- Coat each pork piece, one by one, in flour, egg wash, and almond flakes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and deep fry the pork until the crust turns golden.
- Serve warm, with a salad!