Calories: 141 kCal / serving
- 6 g
- 7 g
- 14 g
Ingredients Needed for Almond and Clementine Tart
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon stevia sweetener
1 cup almond flour
½ teaspoon baking powder
powdered sugar (for topping)
How to Make Almond and Clementine Tart
- Slice the clementines into halves. Heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill it halfway with water, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the sliced clementines and cook them for 10 minutes, with a lid on top. Take them out and slice them into cubes.
- Add them in a blender along with the heavy cream and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add the eggs to a large bowl, and mix them with the stevia sweetener. When bubbles appear on the surface, add the blended clementines, almond flour, and baking sugar. Mix until the mixture is smooth and thick.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Pour the mixture into a 10 inches (25 cm) round cake tray, with a removable end. Level it with a spatula.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook for the next 50 minutes!