Ingredients Needed for Almond and Chocolate Muffins
8 ounces of muffin mix
¼ cup water
2 tablespoons of chocolate chip
2 tablespoons of almond flake
How to Cook Almond and Chocolate Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Put the muffin mix in a large bowl. Mix it together with water and eggs, until you get a creamy consistency.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and the almond flakes.
- Line a six cup muffin pan with the paper muffin cases. Pour the mix in the cases. Sprinkle chocolate chips over each one.
- Bake them for 20 minutes.