Ingredients Needed for All-in-One Breakfast Buns
1 hot dog
1 chili pepper
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella
1 salad greens
How to Cook All-in-One Breakfast Buns
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Slice the sausage and the hot dog.
- Cut the bacon in tiny pieces.
- Heat a skillet and fry the sausage, the hot dog, and the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Slice the chili pepper and add it in the skillet.
- Add the barbecue sauce.
- Crack 2 eggs and add them in the skillet. Combine them quickly with the other ingredients using a spoon.
- Cut the top of the buns and remove the soft crumb.
- In each bun, put a layer of sausage and bacon mixture, a layer of shredded mozzarella, another layer of sausage and bacon mixture, and another of shredded mozzarella.
- Top the buns with the remaining eggs.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.