Calories: 769 kCal / serving
- 45 g
- 14 g
- 61 g
Ingredients Needed for 4-Types Mushroom Risotto
3.5 ounces of butter
3 ounces of cremini mushroom, chopped
3 ounces of champignon mushrooms, chopped
2 ounces of chanterelle mushroom, dried, rehydrated
2 ounces of black trumpet mushroom, dried, rehydrated
¼ cup white wine
1 ounce parmesan
For the risotto:
½ white onion
0.25 celery stick
1 ounce butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
⅓ cup arborio rice
¼ cup white wine
⅓ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon parmesan, grated
How to Make 4-Types Mushroom Risotto
- First, make the basic risotto:
- Dice the onion and the celery stick.
- Melt the butter in a pan, on low-medium heat.
- Add the vegetable oil and mix it with butter.
- Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Then add the celery. Mix and braise until the vegetables soften.
- Add the Arborio rice. Continue stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. The rice should be well-coated with butter.
- Add the white wine and mix. Cook until the wine reduces by half.
- Add the chicken stock. Mix and cook for several minutes, or until the rice absorbs all the liquid.
- When the rice is ready, grate the parmesan and mix well. Set the risotto aside.
- After you cook the rice, heat a skillet and melt the butter on medium heat.
- Add the chopped champignon mushrooms and the rehydrated mushrooms and cook them.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the white wine. Stir and cook until the wine reduces by half.
- Add the cooked risotto (4-6 tablespoons) and mix.
- Grate the parmesan and add the remaining butter.
- Serve the mushroom risotto warm. If you want, grate some more parmesan on top and drizzle some olive oil. Enjoy!