Ingredients Needed for 3-Ingredient Breakfast
1 pound new potato
vegetable oil for frying
1 red onion, sliced
How to Cook 3-Ingredient Breakfast
- Peel of the skin of the potatoes.
- Heat a large skillet and add enough vegetable oil to cover all the potatoes when fried.
- Turn the heat high and add potatoes. Fry them for about 10 minutes while turning them over with a spatula.
- Separately, heat another skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and begin frying the red onion.
- When golden, add the fried potatoes.
- Add sausages and season all with chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Keep them on heat until the sausages are cooked.
- Fry the eggs in another skillet. For best results, after breaking the eggs in the skillet, put a lid on until the eggs are ready.
- Serve potatoes alongside 1 sausage and 1 egg.