Ingredients Needed for 3-Deli Meat Burger Casserole
6 burger buns
5 turkey hams
2 tablespoons of sriracha sauce
2 ounces of mozzarella, sliced
1 ounce parmesan, shredded
How to Cook 3-Deli Meat Burger Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Slice the burger buns. Use the lower bun to cover an oven tray. Top them with prosciutto, turkey ham, and pastrami.
- Evenly spread the sriracha sauce. Top with the mozzarella slices.
- Close the burgers with the top layer of the bun.
- Whisk the egg yolks and evenly spread them over the burger bun. Shred some parmesan on top.
- Slide them in the oven for the next 15 minutes. Slice the burgers when ready, and serve them individually!