Ingredients Needed for 3-Color Mozzarella Sandwich
3 cups of shredded mozzarella
0.25 tomato, diced
¼ yellow bell pepper, chopped
3 ounces of butter
½ cup flour
How to Cook 3-Color Mozzarella Sandwich
- Split the mozzarella into 3 different bowls.
- Add separately each of the food colorings in the bowls.
- Add the diced tomato over the red mozzarella.
- Add the parsley over the green one.
- Add the yellow bell pepper over the yellow one.
- Mix the ingredients in each bowl until the only color you get is the one you added.
- Spread the butter over the bread slices.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 bread slice.
- Add each type of colored mozzarella on top of the bread.
- Finally, top with another bread slice.
- Let the mozzarella melt and serve it warm!