Calories: 294 kCal / serving
- 11 g
- 18 g
- 22 g
Ingredients Needed for 3-Color Mozzarella Sandwich
3 ounces low moisture mozzarella, grated
red food coloring
yellow food coloring
blue food coloring
6 slices of bread
3 tablespoons melted butter
How to Make 3-Color Mozzarella Sandwich
- Add each ounce of mozzarella to a smaller bowl. Color each one.
- Top 3 bread slices with red, yellow, and blue-colored cheese.
- Top with the remaining slices and coat with melted butter.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in a pan over medium heat.
- Add the sandwiches and fry them for 2 minutes (or until golden brown) on each side.