Ingredients Needed for 10-Minute Burger
3 ounces of mince
1 spring onion
vegetable oil for cooking
1 burger bun
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 cabbage leaf
1 red cabbage leaf
1 tablespoon ketchup
How to Make 10-Minute Burger
- Chop the spring onion and mix it with the mince. Season with salt and pepper.
- Shape the mince into a burger patty.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the patty for 3 minutes on each side.
- Now you can assemble the burger.
- On the bottom half of the burger bun add some mayonnaise, some shredded cabbage, the tomato slices, the burger patty, the slice of cheese, the shredded red cabbage, ketchup, and the top half of the burger bun.