Ingredients Needed for Beef Salad With Mayo2 potatoes 3.5 ounces of cooked beef 1 ounce cooked peas 1 red bell pepper 1 cucumber salt pepper 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise 1 tablespoon dried cranberry
How to Make Beef Salad With Mayo
- Cut the potatoes, cooked beef, and carrots into small cubes.
- Cut the pickles into small cubes.
- Put the vegetables in a bowl and mix them.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mayonnaise and mix everything to combine evenly.
- Serve the beef salad with crackers or toast.
Here is one use for beef you might not have considered: mix it in a salad with veggies, everything bound together by mayo. It’s a fulfilling dish, satisfying for your whole family, and best served cold. The amazing thing about it is the texture of the beef bits combined with the texture of boiled potatoes, carrots, and peas, with some diced pickles thrown in. It all comes together beautifully and you will want to have it more than once!