Celebrities! They’re just like us! They know which is the most important meal of the day. We spent a while scouring Instagram for the yummiest, funniest, nicest instances of celebrity breakfast. Here is what we found! We, at SoDelicious, are quite in love with breakfast and breakfast food. Be it a bowl of granola, bacon, …
Search Results for: breakfast
Chia seeds are an excellent and nutritious way to go when it comes to the first and maybe most important meal of the day. But incorporating something new into your breakfast routine can seem tricky. That’s where these ideas for incorporating chia seeds for breakfast come in handy. Are chia seeds that food item that …
Making breakfast first thing in the morning could be a bit discouraging – especially if you’re a night owl and you have trouble getting out of bed when the alarm rings, right? Let’s say we feel you. The downside of this lifestyle is no time for preparing breakfast and thus skipping it may be your …
Ingredients Needed for Bacon Weave Breakfast Taco
10 bacon slices
3 eggs, whisked
2 tablespoons of milk
1 tablespoon butter
1 spring onion, chopped
1 avocado, thinly sliced
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Bacon Weave Breakfast Taco
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil. Divide the bacon slices into 2 separate piles. Weave them, making 2 taco shells. Cover them with a grill rack.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Add the whisked eggs and season with salt and pepper. Pour the milk and mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it. Add the eggs and make an omelet, while stirring from time to time.
- Shape the bacon weaves into tacos. Fill them with the omelet, mozzarella, and sliced avocado.
Wow! Did you know you could make these wonderful bacon tacos? Learn how to do it following the recipe below. You wouldn’t bet they’re homemade. Plus, you could fill them with all sorts of toppings, like omelets, salads, or even other meats!
We all have our issues with breakfast – some of us eat lots of crappy things in the morning. I can easily name a few bad options: sugary cereals, deli meats, donuts. Some of us are happy with just a coffee. Some of us skip the first meal of the day entirely. And I am …
Ingredients Needed for Fried Egg and Sweet Potato Breakfast
1 medium-sized sweet potato
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, sliced
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
½ avocado, sliced
1 tablespoon pesto
How to Make Fried Egg and Sweet Potato Breakfast
- Poke holes into the sweet potato using a fork and place it into a medium-sized baking dish. Drizzle the olive oil over it and season with salt. Roast for 45 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.
- When the sweet potato is almost done, fry the egg in vegetable oil. Set it aside.
- Cut the sweet potato lengthwise.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over low heat. Place the sweet potato into the skillet with the cut part facing down, add the garlic and fresh parsley. Cook them until they start getting brown on the edges.
- Top the egg, sweet potato, and avocado with pesto and sprinkle with chili flakes.
Anyone care for some dish easy to prepare, suited for breakfast? If you do, then take one sweet potato, roast it, then cut it in half and pan-fry it in olive oil together with some garlic and parsley. Serve it near a fried egg and sliced avocado.
Ready for a Valentine’s Day with your significant other? It doesn’t matter if it’s your first one or your twentieth. As far as relationships go, it’s always nice if you put in the effort. How about this year you deliver a great breakfast in bed for your one, your only Valentine? 5 Ideas for Valentine’s …
The winter holidays are here, and it’s stressful out there. The malls are full, you have plenty of gifts to buy, and end of year work isn’t that great either. It’s tough to even get to the day to day things and plan for them. We’re here to help! Here’s what you can cook for …
Ingredients Needed for All-in-One Breakfast Buns1 sausage 1 hot dog 4 bacon 1 chili pepper 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce 5 eggs 1 cup shredded mozzarella 1 salad greens
How to Make All-in-One Breakfast Buns
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Slice the sausage and the hot dog.
- Cut the bacon in tiny pieces.
- Heat a skillet and fry the sausage, the hot dog, and the bacon without using vegetable oil.
- Slice the chili pepper and add it in the skillet.
- Add the barbecue sauce.
- Crack 2 eggs and add them in the skillet. Combine them quickly with the other ingredients using a spoon.
- Cut the top of the buns and remove the soft crumb.
- In each bun, put a layer of sausage and bacon mixture, a layer of shredded mozzarella, another layer of sausage and bacon mixture, and another of shredded mozzarella.
- Top the buns with the remaining eggs.
- Bake them for 10 minutes.
There are mornings when a cup of coffee is enough to energize you. And there are mornings when you need a satisfying breakfast. For those days, make some bread buns stuffed with sausage, bacon, eggs, and mozzarella. We bet you’ll love them!
Ingredients Needed for 3-Ingredient Breakfast
1 pound new potato
vegetable oil for frying
1 red onion, sliced
How to Make 3-Ingredient Breakfast
- Peel of the skin of the potatoes.
- Heat a large skillet and add enough vegetable oil to cover all the potatoes when fried.
- Turn the heat high and add potatoes. Fry them for about 10 minutes while turning them over with a spatula.
- Separately, heat another skillet, add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil and begin frying the red onion.
- When golden, add the fried potatoes.
- Add sausages and season all with chili flakes, salt, and pepper. Keep them on heat until the sausages are cooked.
- Fry the eggs in another skillet. For best results, after breaking the eggs in the skillet, put a lid on until the eggs are ready.
- Serve potatoes alongside 1 sausage and 1 egg.
After a busy week, we find that it’s best to spoil yourself in the weekend with something savory and comforting. Try this 3-ingredient breakfast with new potatoes, eggs, and sausage before indulging in your cravings for something sweet! You can also eat this delicious combo as a great brunch!
Ingredients Needed for Yolk and Meat Breakfast Muffins
12 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon pine nut
1 tablespoon breadcrumbs
7 egg yolks
½ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Yolk and Meat Breakfast Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Put the minced meat in a bowl and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the pine nuts, the breadcrumbs, and one yolk.
- Mix them using a fork.
- Spray with vegetable oil a 6-cup muffin pan. Coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Divide into 6 equal parts the meat and put it in each muffin cup.
- Put one yolk in each cup, sprinkle salt, and top them with mozzarella.
- Bake the meat muffins for 25 minutes.
- You can serve them with paprika powder and a salad.
A muffin pan is a must in any kitchen. You can use it to make sweet or salty muffins, but you can also bake some meat in it. Make this satisfying meat and yolk breakfast. Eat it with bread and a fresh salad! Now, the day may begin!
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Bagel
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
2 bacon slices
1 teaspoon chopped spring onion
½ cup mozzarella
½ teaspoon chili flakes
How to Make Bacon and Cheese Breakfast Bagel
- Cut the bagel in half. Spread mayonnaise, add bacon slices, chopped spring onion, mozzarella and chili flakes.
- Top it with the remaining half bagel and put it in a sandwich maker for 6 minutes.
- Serve warm!
Even if you don’t have so much time for breakfast, don’t skip it! Make a very quick sandwich, ready in no more than 10 minutes.