The hot season is fast approaching, if not already here, for some of us. This means that chilled treats are in order, for every special occasion. We found some ice cream kitchen gadgets for you and whatever guests you have over.
You scream, I scream, we all scream for ice cream. It’s just the perfect dessert when hot, scorching weather comes a’knocking at our door. It comes in so many shapes and sizes, not to mention flavors (If I could have a cone with 10 scoops, I swear I would, because it always takes me so much time to decide). And of course, it comes with all kinds of fun paraphernalia you can take advantage of, too. Here are some ice cream kitchen gadgets to make your experience even more fun and, of course, easier and less time-consuming.
10 ice cream kitchen gadgets to have fun with
1. 4-Quart Double Flavor Ice Cream Maker[amazon_link asins='B01H1LHT4A' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='3905bf93-5753-11e8-ac6e-738659cf6ade']
If we’re to talk about ice cream kitchen gadgets, then why not start with an ice cream maker? This one, dubbed ‘Nostalgia’, has an old-timey look to it, but it’s made with modern technology. You can make two flavors of ice cream, frozen yogurt, or gelato at a time. Get ready to scoop some up!
2. Glokers Dessert Cups[amazon_link asins='B071ZL9GND' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='4cf078b8-5753-11e8-9c8b-ffa31d92eed5']
In keeping with the retro theme, this dessert cup set looks amazing, and you get long handle stainless steel sundae spoons with the cups!
3. MagicYoyo Ice Cream Scoop[amazon_link asins='B06XQJGSKY' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='55330854-5753-11e8-b2e8-b58d206a6245']
This stainless-steel scooper also works for mashed potatoes, muffins, and cookies. But it’s going to be great this summer for all of your ice-creaming needs. It holds about 1 1/2 tablespoons of whatever it is you want to scoop up.
4. Ice Cream Cone Stand Holder[amazon_link asins='B075SS3D8Y' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='5ec65beb-5753-11e8-8293-03444e6d4ad6']
If you’re having an ice cream party (and what would be the reason for you not to have one, anyway?), then you’ll need an ice cream assembly station. And also a way to hold all of the cones you’re gonna fill with delicious creamy icy goodness. This stand should do the trick.
5. Baking Addict Mini Ice Cream Cones[amazon_link asins='B019R4LJEU' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='3bf7924c-5754-11e8-a504-4317aa957f00']
Speaking of cones, you’ll need plenty of them, of course, if you’re having a birthday party for kids. I mean, what is more fun when having ice-cream than biting into that crunchy waffle while you get a brain freeze?
6. Silikomart Silicone Easy Cream Mini Ice Cream Bar Mold Set[amazon_link asins='B0089JFT1Y' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='9f777bde-5753-11e8-9d16-ef147c62416b']
An easier alternative to ice cream cones is to get this mold set, which will assist you in making deliciously shaped ice cream. And whatever else you feel like freezing at the time.
7. Tovolo Groovy Pop Molds[amazon_link asins='B000G32H3Y' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='ded4f39d-5753-11e8-9638-0df1b13913aa']
Make some excellent freezer pops with this simple set. It’s not exactly ice cream but turning your favorite juice or smoothie into a freezer pop is a delight unto itself. Have you tried adding some basil or mint leaves to those things? Pardon the pun, but they really... pop!
8. DreamJoy 110V Electric Ice Cream Waffle Cone Maker[amazon_link asins='B077L5CSVW' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='e816cb8c-5753-11e8-ad13-47df43dd565c']
If you’re super serious about your homemade ice cream, then why not invest in something to help you actually make the waffle cones yourself? This ice cream waffle cone maker is easy to clean, has a comfortable handle, and also makes waffle cones. I dare you not to have those as is, before even adding ice cream. I know I wouldn’t be able to resist. This might be my favorite from the ice cream kitchen gadgets list.
9. Set Of 4 Large Ice Cream Cone Dishes Bowls with Spoon[amazon_link asins='B004O4HU88' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='f103a4d2-5753-11e8-9430-1d4173a41b22']
When I found this, my mind was blown. I think Deadpool would appreciate the awesomeness of having ice cream in a ceramic ice cream dish bowl with an ice cream spoon. It’s a bit cheesy, sure, but I love the idea. It’s pretty out there.
10. Tovolo Zombies Pop Molds[amazon_link asins='B01DC7P3OA' template='LargeProductAd' store='xdeli-20' marketplace='US' link_id='f9c0e3c8-5753-11e8-b354-7d1b7fff6ac4']
If you never miss an episode of The Walking Dead or Fear the Walking Dead, then these are the pops you maybe want to have while you’re glued to the screen. Zombie pops. Use them with bright-colored juices, so that they look as gruesome as possible.
And now that you know what to make ice-cream with, check out all of our wonderful ice-cream recipes. After that, you can totally chill out!
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, we will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.