Ingredients Needed for Spicy Baked Potatoes With Tuna Salad
3-4 potatoes, cubed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-2 teaspoons garlic powder
1-2 teaspoons tarragon
1 teaspoon curry
7-8 ounces canned tuna
2-3 teaspoons lemon juice
1 spring onion, chopped
1/2 cup sweet corn
4-5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
How to Make Spicy Baked Potatoes With Tuna Salad
- Add the potatoes to a bowl, drizzle them with olive oil and spice them with garlic powder, tarragon, and curry. Mix.
- Transfer the spiced potatoes to a parchment paper-lined baking dish or baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 380ºF/190ºC.
- Add the tuna to another bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Keep adding the spring onion, sweet corn, and cherry tomatoes, season with salt and pepper then mix everything.
- Serve the salad and the spiced potatoes together.
Today’s main course brings generously spiced baked potatoes and lemony tuna mixed with sweet corn, cherry tomatoes, and spring onion. We’ve spiced them potatoes with tarragon, curry, and garlic, but this shouldn’t stop you from adding other spices. And please, use just olive oil, this time.